Suntrust Foundation Scholarship
SunTrust Foundation Scholarship
The SunTrust Foundation Scholarship provides scholarships for students at the College of Coastal Georgia. This scholarship has been created to support first-generation students who demonstrate a financial need. The College of Coastal Georgia defines first-generation college students as those whose parents or guardians have no post-secondary degree (irrespective of other family members such as older siblings, aunts, or uncles).
Criteria for award of support from the SunTrust Foundation Scholarship:
▪ Be a first-generation student, which means that your parents or guardians have no post-secondary degree.
▪ Maintain full-time student status
▪ Demonstrate verifiable financial need.
▪ Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher.
▪ Demonstrate satisfactory academic progress.